Shinkai offers a wide range of cleanable all-metal powder filter cartridges for optimum filtration in critical applications. Our filter cartridges perform in liquid and gas applications under the harshest conditions of temperature, pressures and corrosion.
Sinter metal filter cartridge (XKP-IS) is manufactured by metal powder without adding adhesive. Formed under isostatic cool pressing and sintered with high temperature vacuum. The size and distribution of the pores can be controlled by the metal powder.
– High Permeability
– Mean Pore Size & Particle Size Retention
– Capillary Attraction
– Mechanical Properties & Thermal Conductivity
– High temperature resistance, up to 900℃.
– Corrosion resistance
– Good back flush flow and durable performance
– Dimensions: Nominal or Customized
– Outside Diameter (OD): 10~400 mm
– Lengths: 10 ~ 3000 mm
Materials of Construction
– Stainless steels (304L, 316L)
– Hastelloy® B, C and X
– Special materials – Contact Shinkai
-In-line filtration of industrial processes
-Gas lines in manufacturing equipment
-Liquid lines in manufacturing equipment