There are two types of blowback cleaning methods for hot gas filters – the pressurized blowback, and the online venturi pulse blowback. With the pressurized blowback, it is necessary to isolate the filter from filtration process. With the venturi pulse blowback, the filter can remain on forward flow with no interruption of service.
In industrial production, fuel gas shall be purified before discharge into atmosphere or useful solid particles should be separated form exhaust gas along with people more and more request for environment. In order to separate solid particle from gas, Shinkai developed pressurized blowback filtration system for high corrosion, high temperature and high contaminant concentration situation.
– Hot gas filtration in ethylene project
– Gas filtration in polysilicon production
– Gas filtration in coal chemical industry
– Palladium catalyst in nitric acid production
– Catalyst recovery filtration in FCC/CCR/S-ZORB
– Hot gas filtration in metallurgical industry
– Hot exhaust gas filtration in glass production
– Hot gas filtration in boilers or incinerators
Blowback Filtration System