Shinkai offers sinter metal filters to solve various filtration and separation problems encountered by customers during production.
A large number of precision filters are used in the fine chemical industry. For example, mother liquor filtration, precious metal catalyst filtration and activated carbon filtration (0.5 to 5 um). Conventional bag filters or PP and PE filters do not meet the stable production of equipment. Shinkai offers sintered metal filters to solve various filtration and separation problems encountered by customers during production.
A noble metal catalyst is often used in the hydrogenation reaction, and the catalyst needs to be separated from the reaction product in time to enter the next batch of reactions. Our catalyst filtration systems have been used in more than 100 chemical fields, such as APIs, dye intermediates, TDA / TDI, pesticides, fragrances, etc., to solve the liquid/solid separation problems encountered in extreme environments, and create huge value for customers.
● Good filtering precision (0.5μm to 10μm)
● Reduce the risk of safety and environmental protection
● Shape stability, components with high strength (sufficient pressure strength up to 50bar)
● High corrosion resistance
● Defined permeability and particle retention
● Good backwash performance，filter element can be used for up to 10 years without frequent replacement
● Precious metal catalyst filtration
● Activated carbon filtration
● Solid impurities filtration in mother liquor
● Security filtration
● Product purification filtration
● Wastewater treatment
● Sintered metal filter elements
● Catalyst filter
● Product filter
● Automatic backwash filter
● Cross flow filter
● Built-in filter in the kettle