Shinkai sintered asymmetric metal filter effectively solves the problems of conventional filters which cannot meet the accuracy requirements and the continuous application of the production process in the Lithium battery new energy industry.
With the country’s vigorous promotion of the new energy industry, China’s energy shortage and environmental pollution caused by traditional energy sources are gradually being resolved. Shinkai is committed to making its own contribution to the development of new energy.
The power of new energy vehicles comes from lithium-ion batteries. Lithium-ion batteries generally use lithium alloy metal oxides as cathode materials, graphite as anode materials, and non-aqueous electrolytes. Non-aqueous electrolytes are the main materials for lithium batteries. The lithium battery electrolyte is prepared under conditions of an organic solvent (such as dimethyl carbonate and diethyl carbonate), an electrolyte (lithium hexafluorophosphate), and an additive. During the electrolyte preparation process, a trace amount of electrolyte forms lithium fluoride particles. Since the lithium fluoride particles are very fine (0.1 to 0.22 μm), conventional filters cannot meet the accuracy requirements and cannot meet the continuous application of the production process. The Shinkai sintered asymmetric metal filter effectively solves the above problems.
● Sintered metal powder XKP-AX element
● Sintered metal superfine XKP-TIS element
● Product filter
● Automatic backwash filter
● Good filtering precision (0.1μm to 0.5μm)
● Reduce the risk of safety and environmental protection
● Sufficient thermal strength up to 900℃
● Shape stability, components with high strength (sufficient pressure strength up to 50bar)
● High corrosion resistance
● Defined permeability and particle retention
● Good backwash performance
● Lithium battery electrolyte
● Lithium hexafluorophosphate
● Lithium carbonate
● Lithium fluoride