Shinkai manufactures filter elements in a broad range of materials, sizes, and fittings so they can be easily specified with the characteristics and configurations customers require. Incorporate custom features or create completely original filter element designs for specialized needs. Shinkai filter elements also come a variety of different alloys, each with their own special benefits and application purposes. Our filter elements are a popular choice for many industrial filtration applications due to their heat, corrosion, and physical wear resistance.
The sintered metal powder filter elements (XKP-AX) are sintered with metal powder as raw materials without adding adhesive. After axial compression molding, then formed by high temperature vacuum sintering, so the sintered metal filter having a high void ratio and uniform pore distribution. The size and distribution of the pores are adjusted by selecting process parameters and the size of the metal powder particles.
– Defined permeability and particle size retention
– Thermal Conductivity
– High temperature resistance, up to 900℃.
– Corrosion resistance
– Good back flush flow and durable performance
Materials of Construction
– Stainless steels (304L, 316L)
– Hastelloy® B, C and X
– Special materials – Contact Shinkai
Dimensions Nominal or Customized
– High temperature liquid or gas filtration for catalyst recovery
– Corrosive chemical filtration<br
– Sensor protect, silencer
– Corrosive chemical filtration
– Chemical Processing
– Petroleum Refining
– Power Generation
– Food & Beverage