The cross-flow filtration system designed by Shinkai is a technology of separation, concentration, purification and recovery of solid and liquid. The system consists of a primary filtration system, a backwash system and a concentrate recycling system.
The material in cross-flow filtration system flow in parallel to the membrane surface under the
plant, flue gas dust removal, silica powder filtration in silicon industry and coal ash filtration in coal gasification.
– Online blowback, without manual operation.
– Reduced maintenance and downtime.
– Less utility consumption.
– Less safety concerns
– Fully-Automatic operation
– Hot gas filtration in ethylene project
– Gas filtration in polysilicon production
– Gas filtration in coal chemical industry
– Palladium catalyst in nitric acid production
– Catalyst recovery filtration in FCC/CCR/S-ZORB
– Hot gas filtration in metallurgical industry
– Hot exhaust gas filtration in glass production
– Hot gas filtration in boilers or incinerators