The catalyst filtration and separation system, with the catalyst filter designed by Shinkai as the key equipment, has the filtration process, the backwash process and the retired process of the spent catalyst. The hydrogenation product can be separated from the catalyst, and the reusing of the catalyst can be completed.
impetus of the pump, liquid can flow out through the filter element, solids are intercepted on the inner surface of the membrane tube. Compared with dead-end filtering, when the liquid flows across the membrane surface, the shear force generated can take away the solids on the membrane surface, keeping a solid layer in a thinner levels, make the filtrate flow under steady state.
The filter element of the cross-flow filtration system can be cleaned online and automatically controlled.
– Online backwashing, without manual operation.
– No catalyst leakage.
– Reduced maintenance and downtime.
– Less utility consumption.
– Less safety concerns
– Fully-Automatic operation Applications
– Precious metal catalyst filtration in continuous hydrogenation reaction
– Product filtration in continuous production equipment
– Catalyst filtration in buss loop hydrogenation reaction
– Centrifugal mother liquor filtration of ABS, PPS.