Innovation and faith
We provide good quality products and enthusiastic service for
of famous enterprises around the world.
We provide good property and quality products for thousands
the friends from all walks of life.
Sinter metal ultrafine filter (XKP-TIS)
The sintered metal ultrafine filter (XKP-TIS) is formed by sintering a metal powder, pressed by cold isostatic pressing, and then formed by high-temperature vacuum sintering. Due to the smaller aspect ratio, more XKP-TIS originals can be assembled in the same size filter, making it ideal for pilot plants.
● Smooth outer surface
● Shape stability, elements with high strength (sufficient pressure stability up to 50bar)
● Absolute filtering precision (0.1μm)
● Sufficient thermal stability up to 900℃
● High corrosion resistance
● Good mechanical properties
● Withstands high reverse-flows
● No unloading or shedding
● Defined permeability and particle retention
● Good back flushing performance
● ISO 9001 Certified Quality System
Forms of delivery
XKP-TIS can be produced as tube shape. Fittings can be bonded to the porous parts by welding or directly during sintering process. The defined pore sizes of XKP-TIS have 0.1, 0.2, 0.4, 0.8, 1, 2, 5μm. Common specifications of outer diameter have Φ8, 10, 13, 19, 25mm, length from 50 mm to1000mm, more than 1000mm can be welded, special specifications can be customized.
● Catalyst Filtration
● Hot gas filtration
● Mother liquor recovery in PTA process
● Filtration in food and beverage industry
● Support grid for catalyst
● Stainless steels (304L, 316L)
● Titanium and its alloys
● Nickel metal
● Monel (Ni-Cu alloy)
● Inconel (Ni-Cr-Fe alloy)
● Iron and aluminum alloy
● Hastelloy B, C and X
● Special materials